Friday, October 7, 2011

The 'Awesome' Power of Your Words: Pt 2

In this last installment on the “Awesome Power of Words”, it is my desire that you become fully aware of the effects of the words you say to others as well as to yourself. Bear in mind that ,”As a man thinks so is he.” Do you desire to become a successful network marketer? Then speak success. Do you desire to be healthy? Then by all means ’speak’ and eat healthy. For any challenge that may come your way, instead of asking, “Why me?”… in faith, speak to that mountain.
May the following declarations empower you to reach new levels in your life whether you are an employer, employee, sportsman, or entrepreneur. Although the declarations are adapted from the Bible, they are for anyone who longs to make progress in life.
“Never Again….”
Never again will I confess FAILURE because, “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us” Romans 8:37
Never again will I confess “I CAN’T” for “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” Philippians 4:13.
Never again will I confess FEAR, for “God hath not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” 11 Timothy 1:7
Never again will I confess DEFEAT, for “God always causeth me to triump in Christ Jesus” 11 Corinthians 2:14
Never again will I confess WORRIES and FRUSTRATIONS, for I am “Casting all my cares upon Him who careth for me” 1 Peter 5:7.
Never again will I confess DOUBT and LACK of FAITH, for “God hath given to every man the measure of faith” Romans 12:3
Never again will I confess FRUSTRATION, for “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee” Isaiah 26:3
Never again will I confess UNWORTHINESS because “He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him” 11 Corinthians 5:21.
Never again will I confess CURSES and BAD LUCK, for “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith” Galatians 3:13-14.
Never again will I confess FEAR of the future, “but as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him, but God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit,” 1 Corinthians 2:9-10.
Never again will I confess TROUBLES because Jesus said, “In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” John 16:33.
My final word is learning without implementation does not produce the results that you are seeking. Therefore learn, implement and achieve success
To create my dream lifestyle, I’m using a system created by Jay Kubassek. Find out more at http://FindSuccessWithHoward.com
All the best!
Howard Mahere
 

No comments:

Post a Comment